Less Risk provides data recovery and data compliance services to clients in Africa and Europe. Their data offering includes security, back-up testing, and restore and rapid recovery services. They also provide disaster recovery and business continuity services, and assistance with compliance with ISO standards (ISO 22301, 27701, 2700).
Less Risk required a website, corporate identity and branding of their organisation.
Search for a Solution
Inspired Publications was approached to develop a corporate identity and website for Less Risk. In preparation for the implementation of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) in South Africa, Less Risk also required campaign landing pages where organisations could conduct free online assessments.
Create a corporate identity and online presence for Less Risk – aimed at a diverse range of clients in Africa and Europe.
The establishment of online and physical branding that instills trust in potential clients. The provision of advisory services to Less Risk staff relating to brand awareness, marketing processes and strategies.
What we did
Inspired Publications provided the following services:
- Built a new website and online presence for Less Risk.
- Created a new corporate identity and brand.
- Applied this branding to various items, such as corporate apparel, business cards, email signatures and car branding.
- Attended team workshops to educate staff on brand awareness and marketing processes.
- Created engaging presentations for pitches to various corporates.
- Created campaign landing pages related to the implementation of POPI in South Africa.
Less Risk staff members have gained considerable skills and insight from the team workshops related to branding and marketing. The Less Risk website continues to attract new clients and they frequently approach Inspired Publications for advice on marketing strategies.